Friday, August 30, 2013

A little about me and my blog

All right! Round two!

I figured for this post that I would tell you a little about me and a little about what I'd like to see from my blog.

I am a nerd. I am a geek. I am a gamer, movie nut, comic book reader, gastronaut, wannabe cosplayer and con lover. I am also a recent transplant to the Cincinnati area who is still very much connected to Indy. I am a puppy mommy( Pepper ) and a fish feeder ( Tony the Beta ).
I love the fact that being a geek and a fan of things have become something cool and fun to do and be. I am no longer self conscious and embarrassed of what I know and what I love. I am grateful to have found someone that I love who shares in my geekiness.

I have a degree in culinary arts and a love for baking and sweets, so plan on seeing recipes every now and then. 

I love small independent board/ party games, so if you know of anyone who needs a game tester ( raises hand!!!!).

I would love to know what you all are interested in hearing about. What interests you? What are you looking forward to reading?
 
Thank you for your support thus far and I hope that you continue reading! Feel free to comment or ask me anything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment